Business and Corporate Advisory
- Demystifying the Asian Financial Markets™
designed primarily for international firms seeking to understand the Asian financial market landscape, the key players, drivers of volume and success, different market characteristics, identify potential partners or establish a market entry strategy.
- Demystifying the Latin American Financial Markets™
designed primarily for international firms seeking to understand the Latin American financial market landscape, the key players, drivers of volume and success, different market characteristics, identify potential partners or establish a market entry strategy.
- Strategic Reviews & Corporate Planning
Analyse current operations and implement new strategies and tactical initiatives to grow your business, streamlined business processes and reduce operating costs.
- Partner search & selection
Identifying strategic partners, M&A targets and listing candidates in Asia and Latin America – we help to facilitate negotiations, due diligence, while navigating local cultural and business custom, managing communication and building trust.
We also manage specification development, distribution of RFI’s and RFP’s, and proposal evaluations.
- Business Development
assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible sales, follow up sales activity, formal proposal writing and business model design. Business development involves evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential.
- Market entry strategies
- Relationship management
- Product management strategies, inclusive customer segmentation, customer needs analysis and support models, product development, pricing, distribution channels and marketing and communications
- Marketing plans, strategic and tactical
- Market research - a comprehensive service ranging from competitor analysis, to consumer research, distribution partners
- Marketing communications,
product launches, representation at events,
- Feasibility Studies
From the raw data of market research to the more detailed analytics and financial modeling required to convert data into a successful business model, with customer and product definitions and financial analysis linked to client benchmarks
Contact Us for more information on our Business and Corporate Advisory offerings.